Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Schuetz
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have entered my collection into the Android app, but cannot seem to get it to sync. I can add from the website and those sync down to the phone ok - just going back up does not. Have tried logging in and out of the app, doing Sync Entire Collection in Setting. Timestamps show full collection sync date/time, but no collection data is sent. Plays sync from the app to the website fine though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
schuetzsc wrote:

Any ideas?

Yes. There is no BGG app, it's third party. I wish I had a link for them as this comes up at least a half dozen times a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schuetz
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Ludes, I understand it is not in your scope.

For those having the same issue, after more experimenting, it seems that the Owned status is not being set properly on the initial add of the game from the app. Going back in and editing the status, not changing anything, then just saving then triggers it to sync. Problem solved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.