Subject: Targeting and movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Brudz
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
There are no specific rules or examples in the book regarding line of sight and movement though friendly characters.

1) Can you move through spaces containing friendly characters provided you do not end movement on the space containing them?
2) Can you make a ranged attack to an enemy target if you are required to trace your range through a friendly unit?
3) You can not move through black mountain spaces. Can you trace ranged attacks through them. (I assume no)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arty N.
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
PBrudz wrote:
There are no specific rules or examples in the book regarding line of sight

Because there is no line of sight.

PBrudz wrote:

and movement though friendly characters.

Page 5. Paragraph 2.
"Heroes may not move into spaces occupied by other units..."

PBrudz wrote:

1) Can you move through spaces containing friendly characters provided you do not end movement on the space containing them?

No, unless as part of card's effect which mentions "ignoring obstacles on the way".

PBrudz wrote:

2) Can you make a ranged attack to an enemy target if you are required to trace your range through a friendly unit?

Sure. Nothing in the rules says that you can't.

PBrudz wrote:

3) You can not move through black mountain spaces. Can you trace ranged attacks through them. (I assume no)

Sure. Nothing in the rules says that you can't.
It is also shown as a valid shot in both examples of ranged attacks on the page 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brudz
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks. That was how I was playing it (except for the mountain spaces). I just wanted to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arty N.
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
PBrudz wrote:
Thanks. That was how I was playing it (except for the mountain spaces). I just wanted to confirm.

No problem. Feel free to ask anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.