Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm enjoying this game, I played it at 1, 2 and 4 and enjoyed each play. I rated it an 8 on the BGG scale and it has taken it's place as the top dice placement game in my library.

That said, I wish the box was 1 or 2 cm bigger in each direction. It's almost as if it were form molded around the player board and it's very difficult to get it out. I'm afraid that I'm eventually going to break the box getting it out. I've even resorted to flipping the box over and dumping everything out...cards included. Has anyone figured out an easy way to remove the board from the box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slip a small strip of thin cardboard or paper under the board that wraps around the edge to the top of the box. Use this as a pull tab to get the board out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
err404 wrote:
Slip a small strip of thin cardboard or paper under the board that wraps around the edge to the top of the box. Use this as a pull tab to get the board out.

surprise Like a battery compartment...that's genius!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
err404 wrote:

Ribbon would be a more durable version of this. Spools of ribbon are very cheap at the craft store and I end up using them for this purpose for several games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.