Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest update states that the freight shipments are on the boats and you can track them as they make the voyage! Below are the destinations, ship names and tracking links. It's almost here!

Australia: On the YM Seattle http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:144815/zoom:...

Canada: On the YM Milestone http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:755287/zoom:...

U.S.: On the OOCL Luxembourg http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:689043/zoom:...

Europe/Rest of the World: On the CSCL Mercury http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:686552/zoom:...
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. Canada's shipment expects to arrive 9 days sooner than the US. Looks like the US backers will most likely get their games early February then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, Admiral!

(It pains me to see users without avatars, so here's 30 Geek Gold for your trouble. )
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hayden
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I've checked in on the US-bound ship several times since last Friday, and while it's always on the move somewhere, it's incredibly slow and seems to stop at a port multiple times per day. Apparently the OOCL Luxembourg is THE proverbial slow boat from China.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AaronHayden wrote:
I've checked in on the US-bound ship several times since last Friday, and while it's always on the move somewhere, it's incredibly slow and seems to stop at a port multiple times per day. Apparently the OOCL Luxembourg is THE proverbial slow boat from China.
A watched ship never sails. So, I'm blaming you!

EDIT: Also, what's up with all these users without avatars?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Minism
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've never seen the point of avatars myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha. Thanks, Marty! I'll have to upload a good one. I've been checking the campaign every day for updated info...can't wait to play this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu N
msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know if these are only for kickstarter backers or if some are heading to distributors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jtoast wrote:
I've never seen the point of avatars myself.
Being personified as an 80s action figure...?
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normcutts wrote:
Does anyone know if these are only for kickstarter backers or if some are heading to distributors?

I'd heard it was going to be a month later for distributors, unfortunately, though I don't know why it's so much later. Annoying for me because I ordered from a store instead of KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normcutts wrote:
The game will be available in retail, so I'd assume that Cephalofair Games isn't paying for shipping twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AaronHayden wrote:

Nah, there were only two stops in South Korea. According to OOCL's schedule, the boat will depart from Busan tomorrow and reach Long Beach on January 13. From there, the shipment will go to Chicago (by train, truck or a different boat, no idea).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hayden
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
You may be right - I find that site to be incredibly confusing and certainly don't have enough need for shipping info to pay for the full site - but I'd swear I've seen a half dozen different destination codes listed just since last Friday night. In any event, the January 13 date (where do you see that?) is something I hadn't seen before, so thanks for that info.

And thanks for the gold, McFly. I'll try to figure out how to add an avatar so you feel less uncomfortable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AaronHayden wrote:
You may be right - I find that site to be incredibly confusing and certainly don't have enough need for shipping info to pay for the full site - but I'd swear I've seen a half dozen different destination codes listed just since last Friday night. In any event, the January 13 date (where do you see that?) is something I hadn't seen before, so thanks for that info.

There might have been different codes for anchorage locations but I dont know. You can check the schedule here: http://www.oocl.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/OOCL/eServices/S...

Edit: also thanks for the GG from me! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu N
msg tools
mbmbmb
martidem wrote:
Normcutts wrote:
The game will be available in retail, so I'd assume that Cephalofair Games isn't paying for shipping twice.

Man I hope this is right, need to keep hunting for someone taking preorders!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McDonugh
msg tools
Heh, as always there's the frustration of knowing that although I'll be in driving distance of the game on January 13, it'll probably be another month till I can actually get it. Oh well, it won't be too long either way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Lorenceau
United States
flag msg tools
Not familiar with how this tracking works but I don't see the dates for the europe trip. Can anyone tell me when it is supposed to arrive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hayden
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
According to the last KS update, the European shipment is scheduled to arrive in Hamburg February 7. He said the fulfillment center is close by, so I guess it will be to your home within a couple weeks of that date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glic2003 wrote:
Annoying for me because I ordered from a store instead of KS.

Since the project isn't really offering exclusives, the benefit of pledging to the KS or preordering directly from Cephalofair is not only contributing to the game's existence at all, but also that you get it a month early.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim H.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What worries me is that there was a gap of several hours of tracked locations between Qingdao and Shanghai. It might happen that I wouldn't be able to track the ship... robot

Well at least I'll have work to do tomorrow, so I (hopefully) won't be able to look for the ship's position every five minutes... whistle

Edit.: Thank you very much, Marty!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Octopus
msg tools
Cliffy73 wrote:
Glic2003 wrote:
Annoying for me because I ordered from a store instead of KS.

Since the project isn't really offering exclusives, the benefit of pledging to the KS or preordering directly from Cephalofair is not only contributing to the game's existence at all, but also that you get it a month early.

I missed out on the KS as well, but was happy to pre-order it through Cephalofair games. It looks excellent - sorry I wasn't able to support it at the start.

Hopefully if it hits here early, that means it might hit retail early as well. Who knows?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kamen Hristov
Bulgaria
Rousse
Rousse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the great news!

Soon, our journey will begin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so psyched!!! My girlfriend is already going crazy with me babbling about Gloomhaven all the time. I can't wait to play this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's my most anticipated game for 2017. I'm glad it's coming in the next month or so instead of later in the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll be amazing when it arrives, already got a group together ready to play it!

[and on a side note I think this is possibly the 'richest' GG thread I've ever seen!?! wow!]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [15] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.