Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it's been mentioned here but a BGG page has been posted for the Roll Player expansion listing some new pictures and info.

Roll Player: Monsters & Minions

Quote:
A call to arms! An abomination of a beast is terrorizing villages throughout the kingdom, leaving behind a path of death and destruction. The lord has summoned all able-bodied adventurers to return to the capitol and organize a plan to rid the kingdom of this menace.

In Roll Player: Monsters & Minions, not only do players compete to construct the greatest fantasy characters, they must also gather information about the monstrous threat looming, and prepare for a final showdown against the beast. The more prepared the adventurers are for the battle, the better they'll do, but that information doesn't come for free. Listen for rumors to gather details for the fight ahead. Where is its lair? What obstacles will there be along the way? What will its next strike be? Players earn Reputation Stars by constructing the perfect character, as well as driving back the evil of the monster and its minions. The player with the greatest Reputation wins the game and becomes the heir to the kingdom!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Mayo
United States
Schertz
TX
flag msg tools
Have you paid your dues, Jack?
badge
Yes sir, the check is in the mail.
mbmbmbmbmb
VERY interested in how this blends into the base game. At first I expected a kind of Act II to the current Act I feel of the game, but the description implies that the expansion is woven into the gameplay. Very interested in how all of this will work out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The listing for the expansion also says 1-5 players. I hope this is not a typo, though I'd prefer it go to 6. I need more 6 player games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Beijner
Sweden
-
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lakoda wrote:
I'm still trying to pester Keith for another play but for purely selfish reasons.
Rubbish. Anyone can understand you are just eager to do your part in helping to create solid product. ;-)

Ps. RP and the expansion is so on my "shut up and take my money"-list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.