Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read the FAQ and i have a really specific question.

If with shred drones i kill all enemy units in the region, i will remove the battle region token, OK!

But how should i interact with the battle region token?

A- ignore that specific battle region token for the remainder of the round?
B- Use this token for the next battle that happens this round?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Schneider
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Option A. All battles are resolved in order. If certain battles are canceled, just skip those. Continue with the next number in line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, as a machine player, you don't ever want to kill the last unit in the region with your shredder drones (unless its two opponent's battling, not you).

You get your points by winning battles. Kill every enemy defender but 1 unit, and then walk through it for an easy victory (And points).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameQuest wrote:
FWIW, as a machine player, you don't ever want to kill the last unit in the region with your shredder drones (unless its two opponent's battling, not you).

You get your points by winning battles. Kill every enemy defender but 1 unit, and then walk through it for an easy victory (And points).

Unless you don't have enough units and it's a scoring round (as one example).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
countertorque wrote:
BoardGameQuest wrote:

Unless you don't have enough units and it's a scoring round (as one example).

Or if the pilgrims have power orbs around. Or humans with artillery...
You should win battles, but it's better to skip one than lose one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For sure. It was more as a general rule. Obviously there are exceptions. I was more so saying not to skip every battle possible with them, which is a common mistake i've seen new players make.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.