Subject: My first PnP ever! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilles Devillers
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi!

I'm Gilles, 18, from France. I wanted to translate and try to print Mint Works but I started with something a bit smaller and simpler for my first attempt at PnP with a deck of Love Letter.

I used the ink-efficient art from dennisthebadger and made new cards translated in French.

I printed them with my laser printer Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL on 160 gsm (110 lb) paper. Sadly, my printer makes vertical white lines on the cards, I don't know why. Fortunately, it didn't made them on the back!
Cut everything with a cutter and a ruler. Corners made with scissors (don't have a corner puncher yet).
Cards feels great but weak, I ordered some sleeves, but I think it won't be that practical to play with…

Here's the current result:

I got some tokens that were laying around. I have put everything in that little metal box. The box is a bit too big put it does the job.

Click here to get the PnP PDF file!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dennis's art is always cute and works for this game. Looks great and thanks for sharing the French translation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.