Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: scenario Poachers setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Dombrecht
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Nr 1 of the setup changes on the scenario sheet "Poachers" says that the tiles with the River terrain type should be placed face down in the middle of the board.

I just want to know for sure what the middle of the board is.

The Island contains 10 spaces where you can place the Island tiles:

1 2 3

4 5 6 7

8 9 10

At "space 4" you place the beach tile. Where you start and put the Camp token.

I think it is space nr 5 and space nr 6 of the board, where you put the face down tiles.
Am I correct?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmbmbmb
Something like that I would suspect. (This is me just thinking off the top of my head and not consulting the board.)

I would probably just place it in the same tile you place the Volcano in that Volcano scenario that is escaping me at the moment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Dombrecht
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
You mention scenario 4 (Volcano Island). There the Volcano tile is placed on nr 6 of the Island map.

But now I am confused. Should you only cover one island space? Only nr 6? So you should put both river terrain tiles on top of each other?

And another thing. Nr 6 on the Island map is not exactly the middle of the map. You should also pick nr 5 to be in the middle.
Nr 5 is more to the left of the map and nr 6 is more to the right of the map.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there's two river tiles. I'd think you put one on 5, and the other on 6. That's about as middle as you can get. I don't have the scenario, but that makes the most sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmbmbmb
cis321 wrote:
You mention scenario 4 (Volcano Island). There the Volcano tile is placed on nr 6 of the Island map.

But now I am confused. Should you only cover one island space? Only nr 6? So you should put both river terrain tiles on top of each other?

And another thing. Nr 6 on the Island map is not exactly the middle of the map. You should also pick nr 5 to be in the middle.
Nr 5 is more to the left of the map and nr 6 is more to the right of the map.

Thanks

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized there were more than one River Terrain tiles. I focused on "Tile in the Middle of the Board" and where to place it.

So you would be correct - NR 5 & 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.