Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Totonchy
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This rule states that a war will erupt if the outrage is greater than the number of Quing forces. The last game I played there were 10 Qing forces and the outrage could not exceed that amount on the chart, which tops out at 10. My question is, if there are 10 Qing forces on the board does that effectively prevent any outbreak of war for the remainder of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gazpar wrote:
This rule states that a war will erupt if the outrage is greater than the number of Quing forces. The last game I played there were 10 Qing forces and the outrage could not exceed that amount on the chart, which tops out at 10. My question is, if there are 10 Qing forces on the board does that effectively prevent any outbreak of war for the remainder of the game?

I asked about this on the forums before. It is not stated but the tracks do not max out at 10. So outrage can go higher than 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See this post:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1688670/outrage-and-chinese...

I have added a 10+ to one side of each of the two markers as per the designer's suggestion.

PLB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Totonchy
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for clarifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.