Subject: 1St fleet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Nicholson
United Kingdom
Newcastle
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey people, been reading through various places and have kinda decided on my first Imperial fleet build, and hoped to run it by someone. (I've just registered on the FFG community forums, but i'm at work so cant access my email for the validation to post there)
So here it goes:

ISD II, with Mottie, Gunnery team, SW7 ions, XX9 turbolasers

VSD II, with Needa, Gunnery Teams, Spinal armaments, and Warlord

GSD I, with Tua, Ordnance Experts, Rapid Reload and Insidious

Then Maarek Stele, 1 extra defender, and 2 Tie fighter squadrons.

Was torn between the two Tie's or just using a third defender, and figured for the same points cost there was an extra hull spread over two squads.

Now I need to figure out which packs I'll need to buy for the cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With that free fighters you are better further upgrading the ships to take down fighters. Fighter meta fleets will eat it alive, but ship lists can slip by anti air fighter lists... Sometimes.

The key to ship lists is you need to table your opponent really fast. The longer the game runs, the more you will feel your lack of fighters in what is assist all or nothing for effectively (take a lot, or don't take any)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.