Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the security officer, when I play a room search card and arrest POWs in that room, if there's a safe space located in that room (specifically the chapel) with a POW on that space, is that POW also subject to arrest? Or is he still considered safe and not subject to arrest? Thanks for any help here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look in the rules at the map of the board where it explains all the spaces, you'll find this written under Safe Areas (which are the blue spots): "POWs on these spaces are exempt from arrest and Security card effects. Guards may not enter these spaces unless they contain an Escape Attempt marker."

So with regards to your question, no they can't be arrest in that manner. The only way that spot could be 'found' by the guards is if the tunnel had been found, meaning that there is an escape attempt marker in the room, then the guard could also walk over and arrest the hidden POW.

I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I either missed that or perhaps I was just overthinking the situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.