Subject: Rally All question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
I'm on my first pass of the rule book and am confused by rally all. I understand that an adjacent unit can be rallied if they are at the "same range" which I'm assuming is based solely on the adjacent allied range chit (eg. they both most have the same chit and not based on the relative range to the enemy unit?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, same range chit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't having an unpinned leader in one of the groups allow for adjacent but not same range chit groups to rally all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
I think it is one unpinned leader is same range and adjacent and multiple unpinned leaders is non-adjacent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
happyloaf wrote:
I'm on my first pass of the rule book and am confused by rally all. I understand that an adjacent unit can be rallied if they are at the "same range" which I'm assuming is based solely on the adjacent allied range chit (eg. they both most have the same chit and not based on the relative range to the enemy unit?).

Two groups can be rallied with a Rally All:
- If both groups have an unpinned (A)SL.
- If one of the two groups has an unpinned (A)SL and they are adjacent and have the same range chit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.