3 Posts

Zombies!!! 13: DEFCON Z» Forums » Rules

Subject: Could Zombies!!! 13 be used as base game along with expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Just wondering since i only own this one could I use as the base game in place of regular Zombies!!! 3rd Edition and add expansions?

Thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you could. Z13 has all you need for the game (rules, pawns, zombies, tiles). Most (all?) expansions are played on their own tiles and with their own cards (though, that would be a limited deck). Plus, the base game card deck if desired. The additional Z13 rules for infection might be fun to add, though not having the tent that "cures" infection might be harsh.

The only thing to note is Z13 is VERY player friendly. Few or no "Screw YOU" cards, and really powerful weapons. Besides, if you want to use the base game's rules, they are available on the Twilight Games websight.

Go for it. Time to nut up, or shut up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks Zombie Mark!! I've been on the fence about needing the base game for a bit now. I figure if more cards are needed the 3.5 card expansion could make a more interesting deck anyway. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.