Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jessica
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what size sleeves will fit these well, preferably with an opaque, solid back? Our copy of Grifters was damaged when we got it; the cards had come loose in the insert, and three or so of the cards are badly bent on the corners. I've tried contacting Indie Boards and Cards, as well as Jacksmack Games since their website actually shows Grifters on it, 3 times about getting replacements for the damaged cards (free or paid, I don't care) but they haven't replied to a single message I've sent. I wish we'd just returned it, but I never figured it would be this hard to get replacement cards.

We haven't even gotten to play our copy yet because of this, as we don't really wanna play with 'marked cards', however much it might fit the theme! I thought maybe with sleeving them, that'd eliminate the problem. Our local game shop seemed at a loss for them though, since the cards are funky shaped- the closest they had at the time left the cards hanging a bit out the top, with an annoying amount of empty space to either side! Anyone had luck with sleeves that fit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Tlapek
United States
Lake In The Hills
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jessica,

I'm sorry that you have had this experience. I don't personally monitor the Jacksmack email, so I will look into the lack of response.

As far as the bad copy, I am sorry. please send me your shipping address. my email is jacob@tlapek.com. I will get you out a new copy. All I ask is that you send me back your old copy (I use them to prototype new sets for grifters).

Again, i am sorry you had this experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tricia Victor
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
teelap wrote:
Jessica,

I'm sorry that you have had this experience. I don't personally monitor the Jacksmack email, so I will look into the lack of response.

As far as the bad copy, I am sorry. please send me your shipping address. my email is jacob@tlapek.com. I will get you out a new copy. All I ask is that you send me back your old copy (I use them to prototype new sets for grifters).

Hi Jessica,

I don't see any emails from you in our inbox but I apologize for your poor experience. If you send an email to contact@indieboardsandcards.com with your shipping address and what parts need replacement, I will get the parts sent out right away. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Tlapek
United States
Lake In The Hills
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tricia!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you should be getting a replacement copy which is great.

Should you wish to sleeve your copy anyway there's some information in this Geeklist here on sleeve sizes. I hope you don't mind me posting this here: I figure from the title of your thread other BGG users might open your thread and I hope the below Geeklist will help (scroll down the Geeklist to get to the Grifters entry).

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/card-sleeve-sizes-...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teelap wrote:
Jessica,

sydstar wrote:
teelap wrote:
Jessica,

Hi Jessica,

I don't see any emails from you in our inbox but I apologize for your poor experience. If you send an email to contact@indieboardsandcards.com with your shipping address and what parts need replacement, I will get the parts sent out right away. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Oh wow, I didn't think I'd get official responses! I really appreciate it! I will email shortly then for the replacement cards! Thanks so much!

And thanks for the link Darla, that's super useful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brunnstag wrote:

And thanks for the link Darla, that's super useful!

You're welcome thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.