Hide
6 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge manager? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Onyx
msg tools
Hey, I just wanted to check because it's late and i'm a little confused - Do we have any official confirmation of pledge manager/backerkit on the 1.5 kickstarter? There's a lot of stuff I would love to buy, but money's become kind of tight. I even had to drop my gambler's chest (which breaks my heart with the addition of the neko twilight night), so i'm really hoping I can pick up a few expansions down the road.
If not... Well, I suppose i'll find a way to live with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
He cannot guarantee it, so pledge responsibly.

He is not this mad though. I bet we will be able to add funds at the PM. Maybe even between waves(with price revisions if expansions get bigger somehow).

Hopefully this new wave of content won't become the Star citizen of boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Onyx
msg tools
Yeah, that's what I was expecting. There are a few vague mentions of a PM, but no promises of adding funds. I guess i'll just have to cross my fingers then, eh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a pledge manager will be necessary, because otherwise you have no way of adding shipping costs that are not gimmicky.

However, Poots stated many times that the only safe way of being able to pledge for everything you want is through KS campaign. He didn't deny a late pledge manager to adjust pledges, though, so you can try the path of fingers crossed, I guess.

(Besides, he can't say during a KS campaign that he will add some way to bypass KS funding )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
There will definitely be a pledge manager, because people will have to be able to declare what add-ons they want and will have to add funds for shipping costs.

Any further uses of the PM, such as adding funds to allow additional purchases, are not guaranteed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Onyx
msg tools
Well, it just so happened that when the last update went up (announcing the increased cost of Gambler's Chest), there was an open Black Friday Lantern Upgrade pledge... So I guess i'm back in. I guess some bills can wait a couple weeks, huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.