Subject: Average score rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lorenzo Garuglieri
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
mb
Hi! I wonder what are your average final score at different player counts. We had two 4 player games with an high score of respectively 144 and 133 VP, while with 2 players the winner had approximately 110 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Maillard
France
Flers
Orne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lorenzano94 wrote:
Hi! I wonder what are your average final score at different player counts. We had two 4 player games with an high score of respectively 144 and 133 VP, while with 2 players the winner had approximately 110 points.

1st play (3P) : 80-75-70
2nd play (2p) : 80-72
3rd play (3p) : 109-65-57
4th play (2p) : 90-81
5th play (3p) : 86-68-65

There are bad scores, compared to you...
oh wait, we never played with Leaders for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Ehresmann
Germany
Haan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
played 3 games, most 3 players (with and without leaders) and 100 points were hard to reach, who did this won. Therefore 130 and 140 points in the first games seems pretty high to me...

edit: play yesterday, 3 players, won with 135 (others had about 80). Hm, guess first plays without leadres automatically lead to a significantly lower highscore...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Both two-player advanced games:

High scores of about 140-ish and 120-ish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Faber
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Playing mostly three player games with leaders, our high scores are usually about 120-130.

Note that the highest scores don't necessarily always equate to the best plays, since good moves often involve cutting people off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE COLOMBO
Italy
Genova
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing it in 2, i did 155 points

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Downes
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
First play with my wife and I playing the advanced rules, I reached a score of 145 and she got 100. I think I that's pretty good for our first game. Loved it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.