Germany
Muenchen
Deutschland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

after the success of our Saint Petersburg contest 1 1/2 years ago we are now starting a series of Yspahan contests. All that is required is the computer adaptation of Yspahan (freeware) and the download of a "puzzle" file. Here's the link:

http://www.westpark-gamers.de/yspapuzzle/yspentry_e.php

Have fun.

Aaron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bass
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cool contest, but I am curious if the top score(s) will be published at some point (since this doesn't end till next month)? As something to strive for and encourage me to continue trying. I think I have done the best that I can, but I wonder if I am even close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koert Debyser
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want a target: I won with 13 points difference (89 versus 76 for the blue player).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bass
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That's what I was looking for. At minimum I was hoping for greater than 10 or greater than 15 and so on. Basically, a range to strive for.

I have only been able to get a 6 point difference (79 to 73 blue) so far and I have tried numerous ideas. The highest point total I've gotten was 82 but blue had 78. I'll keep at it and see if I can do any better...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Haag
Germany
Muenchen
Deutschland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I am curious if the top score(s) will be published at some point (since this doesn't end till next month)? As something to strive for and encourage me to continue trying.

Your wish is our command: now you can see on the puzzle entry page how many entries have been received and what the current best result is (vp difference / resource sum).

And of course we will publish at the end of each contest what the best results have been. Have a look at the results of our previous St. Petersburg contest to get the idea.

Aaron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bass
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect! Thanks for adding that to the site.

I've gotten up to a 9 point differential... I'll keep at it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.