Deep Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Player elimination rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wiebke Timm
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the preview rules I assume that if an investigator is dead (and each player plays one investigator), that player is out of the game, or did I miss something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
So it "Appears" that since Characters can die in the game, that player elimination would naturally follow in your example. That said, I imagine that win conditions may vary somewhat from mission to mission? If so, like most any game, the players can always decide what to do when someone goes out of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Annecy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the game is co-op, dead players keep advising the rest of the investigators and participate to the group decisions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zsolt
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Exactly, just because your character is out of the game. Doesn't mean you can't be part of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may continue to contribute to the game"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.