Subject: Trading away Legendary Civil War expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Keech
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I received two copies of this during the Holiday season and heard about trades happening here.

I am open to trading for pretty much any game of near enough value. I'm more looking to turn this into something new so surprise me.

Let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
January '17 US Math Trade(Offers Closed)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
First go to the game's page that you're trying to list as being up for trade and click on "Add to Collection" which will allow you to note it's up for sale. You can do the same for games you would like to receive in trade.

Once you have listed the expansion as "For Trade" and have some games you are hoping for marked as "Wanted in Trade", you can then go to Bazaar -> Trades -> Direct Matches (or Custom Search), which will give you a list of folks who want your game and have items you are looking for. I then find it helpful to prep a 'form email' and send it out to prospective traders, rather than sending out cold trade offers immediately. Even if they aren't interested in the direct trade you suggested, they might have something else you want that will work out.

The Math Trades suggestion above is another good way to go, especially for new traders. I wouldn't mind getting a new copy of the Civil War Expansion, so feel free to look around in my 'For Trades' list.

Take care and good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Keech
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Thanks for the feedback and tips. I had someone reply pretty quick and we got something completed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.