The Resistance» Forums » General

Subject: Fitting it all in the base box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kohn Jevinston
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I have 2nd edition base and all 3 expansions w/ cards sleeved (hidden agenda, hostile intent, plot thickens).

Clearly there are a bunch of redundant cards in this combination (e.g. duplicate plots and extra role cards)

Currently it's not even close to all fitting in the base box. Has anyone succeeded in fitting the minimum required components for all modules (10 players) in the base box? Or should I just give up and use a different box altogether.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kohn Jevinston
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
OK I was able to make it all fit, with nice labelled baggies and all. Even had room to spare for the duplicate plot thickens cards! laugh

If anyone is interested, the cards can fit snuggly in baggies to form 4 quadrants in the box. Rules on bottom or top as preferred.

Baggies used:
- all regular success/fail cards
- all regular character cards
- remaining Hostile Intent cards
- remaining Hidden Agenda cards
- remaining The Plot Thickens cards
- original plot cards
- smaller chits

I found that the rectangular chits (voting & guns) fit best on edge without using a baggie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same components you do. I do:
-a baggie of mission cards, sleeved in white
-a baggie of role cards, sleeved in black
-a baggie of other cards sleeved in red and blue (plot cards, lancelot loyalty cards, those cards you use to show your allegiance but not your role, etc)
-a baggie of sleeved redundant cards (the second copy of assassin/merlin, extra rebels and spies, etc)
-a baggie of voting tokens
-a baggie of all the other tokens

The sleeved cards fit in two stacks, side by side. The tokens fit into the remaining space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Hugo's Amazing Tape. All cards sleeved. This makes for ease of selection of modules, and a really dense blocks of cards with plenty of room for bagged tokens of various types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kohn Jevinston
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
darthnice wrote:
I use Hugo's Amazing Tape. All cards sleeved. This makes for ease of selection of modules, and a really dense blocks of cards with plenty of room for bagged tokens of various types.

Good idea, probably less finagely than baggies. I have some friends that use bondage tape for the same purpose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got some pieces of paper with the name of each module on and stuck them the cards with sellotape. It can be slightly fiddley getting the cards back in bit otherwise works well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.