Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Carlson
United States
South Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Danube 20 and Fuentes 20 games considered part of the 'Version 4?' series of releases. (Sorry, but I can't remember what the great conversion of the system is called.) I've been buying the series releases since that time and want to be sure these two are also of that era.

A secondary question regarding Fuentes: why is it priced almost as much as the others in the series when it only contains one battle?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Danube 20 and Fuentes de Onoro 20 were released with the v3.0 rules. However, it's worth noting that the v4.0 rules are fully backwards compatible with all the earlier games in the series, so both games can easily be played using the newer rules.

I'll have to get someone from VPG to respond to the second part of your question since I have no involvement with how VPG packages/prices their products (I'm not an actual VPG "employee," but rather more of an independent contractor).

Lance McMillan
Developer for VPG's "Napoleonic 20" series
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
A secondary question regarding Fuentes: why is it priced almost as much as the others in the series when it only contains one battle?

I think because it is manufactured print-on-demand, here in the US, and includes a mounted map (where most others don't).

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Carlson
United States
South Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks you both for the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.