Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been thinking about when is this game "beaten"? When you will a play? When you got all achievements? Or can it really be considered "beaten"?

What if I play against a friend or an online player rather than against the game's bots?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played the game, but getting all the achievements sounds like a reasonable goal to call the game beaten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
In general that is up to a player off course. I haven't yet played the game but it's hard. If I look at another digital boardgame I recently played: Talisman I figured it was beaten one:

- I achieved x number of wins (I think it was 20 - there is an achievement for that)
- I won one game offline against AI

So in the meantime I also racked up +20 hours of gameplay and that was enough for me to call it beaten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ooops
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
When you become number 1 in the leaderboard, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:
When you become number 1 in the leaderboard, of course.
Win one of Days Of Wonder's TtR tournament?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy W
United States
Wheatfield
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For myself, I considered it beaten when I got all of the achievements - not counting the Conductor Level (games played) achievements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.