Subject: Weather rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Brown
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but I'm finding the weather dice rolls a bit unclear.

I'm OK with how it changes from Sunny to Rain, but not so clear with how it changes from Rain to Snow.

I understand that the Rain marker only moves on the German impulse, but I'm not sure if that is the case for the snow marker as the rules state:

'Starting with the next impulse, the weather may changes to Snowy, following the same procedure as described above...'

The confusion for me is that it states 'Starting with the next impulse (which would be the Russian impulse), but then states 'following the same procedure as described above' (which is that the marker is moved on the German impulse)

So does the Snow marker move on the German or Russian impulse?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B.
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,
think both sides should have the same weather in both (German/Russian) impulses.
So I would play it like "Starting with the next GERMAN impulse, ...".

But it is a good question... waiting for Emanuele's reply.

Best,
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Right.

It is meant that both sides must experience at least one Impulse each of the same weather.

Weather Dieroll is performed by the Soviets at the start of the German Impulse.

Does it help?

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.