Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
DEAD

Coloretto 10th Anniversary edition from seller M+L on Amazon

$6.32 + $3.99 shipping from Germany = $10.31

Only a little more than regular Coloretto at the usual online game stores, and the all-time low price on Amazon per the camel
(except for the sketchy $6.00 copy currently shipping free from a brand new seller in Kenya which you'd probably do best to avoid)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Orpen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Winston Churchill portrait by Sir William Orpen
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon 3rd party M+L] Coloretto 10th Anniversary Edition $6.32 + $3.99 shipping = $10.31
That same 3rd party seller has Trajan for $27 and free shipping. He just may be ruining the camels lowest ever prices for a bunch of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon 3rd party M+L] Coloretto 10th Anniversary Edition $6.32 + $3.99 shipping = $10.31
What is the difference? Anything aside from art?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Croft
United States
Smithfield
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The seller M+L is reputable, I was watching Port Royal and its expansion for a few months before finally biting. Only downside is they ship from Germany so expect a few weeks for delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Brown
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Different seller has it for $6 now with free shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamal Green
United States
Studio City
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NocturnalAllen wrote:
Different seller has it for $6 now with free shipping

Note the warning in the original post.

And... M+L deal appears DEAD now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad. I was about to order. Never really found out what the difference was but I like the art more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Differences:

Art is amazing. Disliked original art.

Includes the 2 player variant setup cards

Gold wild card chameleon (Joker)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ginsbu
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks, OP! Ordered for my daughter when there were three left. She'll appreciate the new artwork.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to try from the $6 place. I doubt it will work, worse comes to worse I get a refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tucker
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bubblepipemedia wrote:
I decided to try from the $6 place. I doubt it will work, worse comes to worse I get a refund.

I can guarantee from past experience -- worse will come to worse.

Fake stores have been popping up like mad on Amazon, particularly during the past few months.

Filing too many A-Z guarantee claims can leave a bad mark on your Amazon account and eventually lead to a ban, so best to order sparingly from obvious scams.

If they haven't shipped yet, I would suggest cancelling and putting in an order with Amazon.de (price isn't that much more) or waiting to see if it comes back in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
knuckles29 wrote:
Differences:

Art is amazing. Disliked original art.

Includes the 2 player variant setup cards

Gold wild card chameleon (Joker)

Pink seems to have been replaced with purple, as well.

Re: the $6 seller, that's probably what triggered M+L's pricing algorithm to drop to $6.32. It's possible M+L will restock at the same price, so keep checking back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought from M+L 3 times and it takes a few weeks, but they always come through
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
I have bought from M+L 3 times and it takes a few weeks, but they always come through

It's not M+L I bought from, they seemed to have a more legit price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ginsbu
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Just received my order from M+L and it's the regular, not 10th Anniversary, edition. :-( They sent Art.-No. 08031; the 10th Anniversary is 08132. Others who ordered should make a point to check when their game arrives. I will be contacting them shortly and will update here.

UPDATE: They are refunding the purchase price. I appreciate the service from M+L. I am still disappointed that I didn't get the correct version; I really had my heart set on the new artwork!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.