Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
21 Posts

First Class: All Aboard the Orient Express!» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Bussmann
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Anyone know when this game will be available to purchase online in the US?

Thanks!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Angell
msg tools
Now. It was in the new arrivals section of my flgs today. Snap buy given z mans spotty reprint schedule. Played it once already and liked it a alot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CBUSS03 wrote:
Anyone know when this game will be available to purchase online in the US?

Thanks!!

It's currently in-stock at both CSI and Miniature Market.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Bjorck
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
And when will it be released in english in EU?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
CBUSS03 wrote:
Anyone know when this game will be available to purchase online in the US?

Thanks!!

It's currently in-stock at both CSI and Miniature Market.


Also available from CLS Atlanta Georgia.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Nicastro
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dekraa wrote:
And when will it be released in english in EU?


rules apart it's entirely language independent, so feel free to look for a german/dutch version and use the rules from here (if it's easier to find) i got the dutch version even if i cannot speak it and didn't have any problem whatsoever
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett X
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dekraa wrote:
And when will it be released in english in EU?


I have the German edition and can confirm that none of the components have text. It's very icon heavy. English rules and Module rules can be downloaded from the Hans im Gluck service site - cundco.de/en/boardgames/d-f/167/first-class?c=30
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Bjorck
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
So the in stock in US is also the German version?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dekraa wrote:
So the in stock in US is also the German version?

The CSI and MM copies appear to be published by Z-Man, which would make them English.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
Dekraa wrote:
So the in stock in US is also the German version?

The CSI and MM copies appear to be published by Z-Man, which would make them English.


but they are sold out it seems.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
nbread wrote:
Dekraa wrote:
So the in stock in US is also the German version?

The CSI and MM copies appear to be published by Z-Man, which would make them English.


but they are sold out it seems.


So is it available from anyone at a reasonable price?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on what you think is a reasonable price.

BoardgameBliss still has the English-language version in stock -- It's $51CAD plus $12CAD shipping to the US, which is just under $50USD. That's only a few dollars more than it would have been from MiniatureMarket if you didn't qualify for free shipping.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MoviinTarget wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
nbread wrote:
Dekraa wrote:
So the in stock in US is also the German version?

The CSI and MM copies appear to be published by Z-Man, which would make them English.


but they are sold out it seems.


So is it available from anyone at a reasonable price?


Got mine at 80% of MSRP from my FLGS
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Since CSI and MM are out of stock, is there a reprint planned?

It seems like from what I've read, they didn't make very many copies to begin with...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
you can always get a version in a different language as the components are completely language neutral. You only have to print the rules in this case
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tigiba wrote:
It depends on what you think is a reasonable price.

BoardgameBliss still has the English-language version in stock -- It's $51CAD plus $12CAD shipping to the US, which is just under $50USD. That's only a few dollars more than it would have been from MiniatureMarket if you didn't qualify for free shipping.


What a great recommendation! Thanks for the tip!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's back in stock at MiniatureMarket as of this morning -- $42.49 plus $5.99 shipping, BoardgameBliss is $47.20 including shipping to the US, so it's kind of a toss-up (unless there's other stuff you'd like to buy that would qualify you for free shipping from MiniatureMarket).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up. Cardhaus has First Class for 33.99$ tied for the lowest I've seen it. Though their shipping is higher than average if you can't get to the 125$ free shipping.

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/first_class_a_jo...


51 copies left.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
Miniature Market has 20+ available here right now. Good luck!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon L
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
Miniature Market has 20+ available here right now. Good luck!


Yeah, but MM's price of $42.99 is substantially higher than the prices at CSI ($33.99, OOS) and CH ($33.99).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
rainbowoatmeal wrote:
feldfan2014 wrote:
Miniature Market has 20+ available here right now. Good luck!


Yeah, but MM's price of $42.99 is substantially higher than the prices at CSI ($33.99, OOS) and CH ($33.99).

All he did was ask about availability, for which I provided an option. Plus, it is actually in stock at MM, whereas CSI does not have it available right now. So just ask yourself, is it worth it to pay a little more to get/play it now? Or pay less whenever it comes back in stock?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.