New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I am looking for some top down views of walkers and infantry units. Click link for an example:
http://www.dustgame.com/gallery_d.php?id=12

I have scoured the internet to no avail (other than the pic/link above) and would even take top down pics of my own stuff but it is in storage out of state.

Why do i want these? I am interested in creating a Dust tactics board game and need graphic representation for the pieces. Once i have concocted the rules etc. i will post everything here for all to enjoy.

Priority goes to the walkers, if i can get some infantry pics then great but could possible use an abstract representation for infantry stuffs.

Images will need to be consistent. It won't help to have half illustrations and half actual pics.

-JMK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I would love to help but I can't commit to anything right now. I'll check back in here in a couple of weeks to see if you still need them.

In the meantime, it might be helpful to give a list of what you're looking for so that people can work on it in piecemeal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also try googling images of Heroes of Normanie Dust. They had a Kickstarter unlock of Dust units that sound like exactly what your looking for.

Here's an example:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Siegel
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you mean a personal board game as you'd need legal permissions from Dust.

Not trying to burst a bubble but looking out for your well being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All free not trying to make a single cent off this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob, that would be the general idea. Didn't know HON was doing this. I would prefer better illustrations however or again actual pics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.