Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone watch Travelers on netflix? It's a bit like a T.I.M.E Stories situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We watched this all a couple of days ago. Nothing groundbreaking but it managed to have all quite likeable characters, which is a rare thing in TV & movies these days. Surprisingly good. Would recommend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Just watched the preview. Very standard sci-fi concept, recently done rather well on TV by Continuum (and Fringe a few years before).

Could be interesting, could be dross - there wasn't really much in that preview to give an indication either way.

-edit- Interesting. Continuum was Canadian, and I found it rather refreshingly different because of that. It turns out that Travelers is also Canadian. Hmmmm...

-edit2- Unfortunately it was created and partially written by Brad Wright, who the industry thinks is quite clever and I think... isn't. Oh well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I really liked this show... I thought the universe they created was interesting and especially liked a lot of the characters.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Marcy and David's relationship was good

Grace is hilarious...

Trevor (old man in young body) was fun too...

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked it overall.

Agree with the likes above.

My main issues

Spoiler (click to reveal)
For people with communicators they seem terrible at communicating?

Cop boyfriend is handled worst of all. Did Marcy not realize the cop was investigating David and was Carly's boyfriend? And then he also went after Grant? Did Grant not realize/remember that the same cop went to his wife?

The kidnapping has the most holes. David realized Marcy was gone, but where was the baby all that time? Wouldn't Trevor's parents have been looking for him also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.