afif ulinuha
Indonesia
Texas
flag msg tools
The Resistance Avalon: DOTA 2 Board Game (Fans Made + New Additional Character)
hello I just join in this forum, I am a big fan of the resistance, and my first game together with friends is a series of the resistance avalon, but unfortunately to get the games original of the series is extremely difficult in Indonesia and shipping costs are very expensive from the country of origin or retailers outside, and, if there is the closest one is from china, but it is usually a series of pirated, as a big fan of the Resistance and want to have the game,, recently, I decided to have a go at making a print and play my first game yet I did not copy the original game, but a new game inspired by avalon using hero DOTA2 (I give credit to the creator of the original game Don Eskridge and the valve as the owner of the original character DOTA2), and some additional characters for the game to be more fun and can be played by more a lot of friends. It did not take long to design a variety of components for this game, with only a little less photoshop skills to make a card, coin and the table on the game board.

What took a lot longer was actually putting the game together. Lots of cutting. Lots of glueing. Plenty of going around the edges of the tokens with a black marker.

Overall, I am really happy with the results and wanted to share them here:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The Result

The Leader of Radiant Servant as MERLIN

Skywrath Mage as Percifal

SVEN and many more heroes as Loyal Servant of Arthur

Wraith King The Leader of intruder from DIRE as Modred

Nyx Assassins As Assassins

Invoker As Morgana

Juggernaut and many more heroes as intruder from DIRE

and Also additional character abaddon as the dark knight from radiant, crystal maiden as a wizard, anti mage as the radiant servant and intruder from dire (have a two side role), shadow fiend as dark wizard,Pudge as secret force/oberon and dazzle as lady of the lake heres the sneak peek

I’d like to do some more Print and Play stuff in the near future, give me suggestion what kind of game that i should play in the future, please comment below, if you want the copy of this game The Resistance DOTA2, text your email and i will give you the CDR (corel x6 version) file and its ready to print back and forth, if you don't mind give me some geekgold tip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drace Zhan
msg tools
Nifty stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
afif ulinuha
Indonesia
Alabama
flag msg tools
wooow!! Greaaattt amazingg!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
afif ulinuha
Indonesia
Texas
flag msg tools
kissblade wrote:
Nifty stuff

heey thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
afif ulinuha
Indonesia
Texas
flag msg tools
up up up up up!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.