• [+] Dice rolls
Frazer Eden
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no data if one is coming or not.

Im not sure any more expansions will help the game. Due to the extra tiles it distils the chaining of buildings.

E.G. Taking a early airport, is a bigger risk as not guaranteed any further airports which is the best reason to take airports.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually from what I've heard/read, there is a new expansion in development or at least planned. This is one of their most successful games, so I'm not surprised.

BUT! This game is getting bloated with additional tiles that makes victory point scoring difficult. So if there will be a new expansion, I hope that they will replace player-based victory points entirely or have two rows of tiles that can be bought so that more would get into games each time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's an expansion like Inc., I'm in. If it's one like 5-Star, I'm out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
There needs to be a "miskatonic" expansion that smooths out the tile swapping, as airports (for example) get diluted with each expansion.

I would also prefer to see all-new mechanics, like the border tiles, as opposed to just "more". Even a co-op mode or something would be fun to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
Wales
Newport
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
There needs to be a "miskatonic" expansion that smooths out the tile swapping, as airports (for example) get diluted with each expansion.

I would also prefer to see all-new mechanics, like the border tiles, as opposed to just "more". Even a co-op mode or something would be fun to see.

When I started reading your post I assumed you were (facetiously) asking for a Cthulhu-themed expansion... hey, Pandemic got one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.