Heriberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello Board Gamers
I am Freelance Concept Artist and Illustrator with a passion for creature design. I've been freelancing for a few years now with having worked primarily in video games. I've always appreciated TCGs and so I want to work with you to create fantastical images.
Check out my Portfolio Website: http://heribertom.daportfolio.com/gallery/888239

I've got a few projects in the works currently over the next few months, but I can definitely do some more. I am open to any kind of theme or visual style that you require.
If your budget is more on the modest side, that's alright, let us have a discussion and work something out.
So by all means let me hear about your project(s) and what kind of work you need done!

Although you can send me a PM, I would appreciate and prefer if you send me an email to xensoldier@yahoo.com
Put "art project" or something of the sort into the subject in case it goes in the spam filter.

Thank you for your time,
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heriberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Artwork Examples 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heriberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Artwork Examples 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heriberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Alien Infected Boardgame Art Update
Updating with a bulk project package I did for an Alien-Infected Zombie board game prototype.

Contact for inquiries/ quotes at xensoldier@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heriberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
A commission update

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heriberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Art Update #3
It's been a while since I've updated this.

Contact for inquiries/ quotes at xensoldier@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.