Subject: Landscape tiles to give away rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corinna S
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear all, Richard donated three boxes of landscape tiles to my boys some years ago. The boys have now outgrown them and I would like to pass them on to someone.
They are beautiful, styrofoam (so lightweight) base, with artificial grass, hills, rivers etc.
Would suit wargamer or Warhammer player, also for kids.
Most are square, but there are some rectangular borders as well.
Torsten will bring them along to Aylesbury games tonight, in case you want to have a look at them or take them home immediately.
Thanks again for the donation, Richard.

We also have a self-made plywood board/table-top with sand in a brown colour that the boys made for Warhammer some years ago, 1,23 x 95 cm, if anyone is interested, same purpose as above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for offering these.

Personally I do not need them. I am not sure about others. There are not many miniature gamers at the club.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon George
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Leighton buzzard wargames club may want these, if you don't find any takers here, I could repost this on their mailing list?

Thanks

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.