Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince Alvarez
China
Tracy
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not even sure if it's cool to share these here, but I was excited to rip everything open. I live in China, so my Kickstarter pledge came straight from the factory.

The only add-on I ordered was Pets, which is in the small box. The main box was bigger than I thought it'd be. It was well packaged, aside from the Lava box and Dragon box not having styrofoam corners on them, which lead to the Dragon box being ever so slightly dented. Couldn't get a good pic of that.

So much stuff! I'll just share a couple of the bigger minis below. I took a bunch of other pics if people are interested. If you click through the images you can see humongous, very detailed original sized pics.

The minis inside Hell of a Box

Ignos

The Underlord. Is that his name?

And the Poison Dragon

Finally, all the cute pets. Minus Cerby.

Like I said, let me know if you have any questions. Haven't gone through any of the cards yet. Timezones mean I might not be super responsive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! I'd be interested in gameplay comparison with base AQ, if you are interested in writing that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Alvarez
China
Tracy
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
Congrats! I'd be interested in gameplay comparison with base AQ, if you are interested in writing that.

That'll be a little difficult. I actually haven't played original AQ. This is my first foray in the series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon van Oorschot
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pure jealousy all the way from Denmark here...

Man, I am out of space in the living when that thing eventually hits my shores... I went full monty obviously...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, look at all that stuff!

I am mostly curious how the dragon co-op mode turned out.

Quote:

Finally, all the cute pets. Minus Cerby.

And now I wish I had ordered Pets. Hopefully a retail release won't be too delayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you show a comparison to the dragon box versus others and the mini too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuliano Bartolucci
Italy
fano
Pesaro Urbino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! You lucky man! I have to admit the game completely lost any appeal to me, in the waiting...think I'm going to sell it as soon as I got it...but, really, enjoy yours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ISMA GARCIA
msg tools
Hello

how many sleeves required of each type?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McCallum
United States
Blythe
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmb
giulibartolucci1204 wrote:
Congratulations! You lucky man! I have to admit the game completely lost any appeal to me, in the waiting...think I'm going to sell it as soon as I got it...but, really, enjoy yours!

Just curious, why??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
.. think I'm going to sell it as soon as I got it ..

Interesting .. did you by accident also pledge for the dragon pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Funny, I feel the same way. I think it's one of the perils of kickstarter games, sometimes our tastes change over a year or two's time. I remember becoming uninterested in the Dungeon Saga game by the time the kickstarter shipped out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladan R
United Arab Emirates
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Man how I REGRET backing this game... Loosing appeal is an understatement.

I ordered it to a different country than my current, first because the difference in shipping cost was around $50, and second because I anticipated to move so I ordered it to my folk's address as it is permanent. Having learned by bad experiences people had when they tried to change address before fulfillment, it seemed like a safe bet.

Aside the fact that the game arrived 8 months after the estimated delivery, some brains of the operation decided "speed up" delivery by shipping it from UK hub to my place using DHL express instead of standard post, and as a result the shipment was flagged and I had to pay $80 for import tax! (standard post charges around $10). Like after already waiting 8 months I couldn't wait another couple of weeks...

Finally, the game is still stuck in a shipping box with my folks, I can't check if everything is included and I doubt I'll have a chance to unbox it for another 6 months.

I'd rather sell it now to get rid of this massive letdown, but I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to pay for it how much it ended up costing me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.