Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have watched MiWi's video up to part B of the narrative but I have two questions.

1) Does the archer get the "attack from adjacent space" ability natively or do I need to wait for future legends when I can buy a bow from the merchant? There is a bow printed on the player board illustration but I don't think that counts.

2) What is supposed to trigger me reading the "Fighting together" card. I have read it and I understand it, but it bugs me that I can't find the spot where I was supposed to read it.

Thanks,
Wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter vP
msg tools
mbmbmb
1) The board of the archer has the ranged attack as an innate ability. Essentially as if the archer always starts the game with a bow.

2) Not sure on this one, can't recall a card mentioning this. Just read it as a combined fight erupts I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wwalker98 wrote:

1) Does the archer get the "attack from adjacent space" ability natively or do I need to wait for future legends when I can buy a bow from the merchant? There is a bow printed on the player board illustration but I don't think that counts.

He/she get this ability natively because it written on the hero board.

wwalker98 wrote:

2) What is supposed to trigger me reading the "Fighting together" card. I have read it and I understand it, but it bugs me that I can't find the spot where I was supposed to read it.

In my russian version "Fighting together" card is described to be triggered at the end of "C" card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.