Subject: Availability in US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Bussmann
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Any news on when this will be available in the US again? I think someone said in a previous post about two weeks ago that we were looking at the end of January. Just wondering if there has been an update since then.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vriezen
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get it right this second from Stronghold's webstore for MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, what David says is true as I ordered a copy on Monday. Just keep in mind this version does not include the corrected red #8 tile which was misprinted in the first print run, so if that bothers you, you may want to wait for the new print run. I was informed by Stronghold that there would be replacements made available estimated for a March time frame.

I would have waited for the new print run myself, but I played the game over the weekend and just had to have a copy. It is a very good game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bussmann
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Appreicate the quick responses. MSRP a little too much to spend. Was wondering when it would be available through online retailers like CSI or MM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith
United States
CO
flag msg tools
Keep an eye on the webstores during mid-day. There are still copies available, as Stronghold has them in stock. On Monday (Jan 2nd) I grabbed a copy on CSI's website at 3pm EST. They'll show up for purchase before the "back in stock" emails go out. My assumption is that they got in a shipment and all but one was reserved for (or grabbed by) customers in their brick and mortar store. When the available one hit the web store, I just happened to be the first person to purchase it. Be sure to look at the actual game page on the website, rather than the "new releases/restocks" page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Butler
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second this advice, as I managed to snag a copy when I randomly checked MM during the middle of the day and they had 3 copies in stock and they were all gone by the time I checked again 30 minutes later! Never got a back in stock email. I think I heard Steven say in a podcast that there was one shipment of Great Western Trail that had been held up by customs or something like that so this may be that trickling out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanwen Dong
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
It's just a hobby
mb
cardhaus has one copy left at the time that I'm posting this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rolando
msg tools
mb
MM had 20+ this morning. Out of stock now, but what others have said about continuing to check the site is true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.