Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nacho
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Dear friends!

Many of you have asked us to improve the detail of the Iron mechs. So, we want to give you the option of brutal miniatures, that are compatible with the new game dynamics, as an Add-on.

These new Iron mechs miniatures will have amazing details and these will be made of plastic. They won´t have the versatility to be able to exchange weapons and arms during the game, but we´ ll change the Iron sheet to choose weapons and we´ll add tokens to mark when we lose an arm or a weapon is destroyed.

This means making a new mold for all parts of the Iron mech, but this is worth it to get an incredible game!

But if do I prefer the old Iron with interchangeable weapons and arms during the game? No problem, just do anything, this is a complementary purchase.

What the add-on includes: 12 Iron Mechs of maximum detail 60mm high, 4 x heavy machine gun, 4 x Zim cannons, 4 x light machine guns, 4 x beams and 4 x shields and 4 diferent arms and tokens to mark the damages.

Remember that the miniatures come unpainted and unassembled.

How can I include it? Add $25 to your reward and at the end of the campaign you can select it in the pledge manager.

For the expansion of 6 players with the Iron mechs of maximum detail and everything necessary to expand to 6 players, it will be $39.

Here I show you the renders of the new Iron. Pilot and mech are working in progress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Fort Meade
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This better be a really early work in progress.

The gun, the legs, the posing overall looks really pretty bad. The design is basically a less interesting version of a Warzone figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Yes, It is work in progress.
The gun, the legs and the posing have been changed, soon final design.
Thanks for your feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.