Hide
6 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: core set +dragon king +suntalker is enough help i don't now rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan b
msg tools
core set +dragon king +suntalker is enough or i am going to miss the other expansion really i don't now.. i am going to miss buy the 12 expansion at discount price (i am from chile so this is the time to buy a little or buy it all) but i don't have play te game so i am "buying blinde "....i Would appreciate so advice thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I believe in a thing called Death
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are countless posts on here that already explore the expansions, you should look around. Here is a good place to start: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1683147/new-kdm-everything-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loïc THUILLIER
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No exact reply is right.

DK + SS is already fun.
if u want to complete, I want say :
1/ Gorm : particularity + gears + car replace/complete White Lion : I want say this one is a need, seriousely.

2/ DBK
3/ Flower knight
3/ a nemesis like manhunter or lion king

DK + SS + Gorm is already nice
now if u can add FK + DBK + manhunter it's already super fine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You will miss out on the discount for now . But the shop had a black friday sale last year with every expansion at 50% off. They will probably have it this year again.

The core game is pushed back 1-3 months due to the large amount of backers, if you check out the sale this black friday you can probably buy some expansions at a better price than this KS (only dragon king and dbk is 50% off) and get them before the core game will arrive.

EDIT: I saw you live in Chile, I don´t know what the shipping cost is from the shop... if you get a good price on shipping now you might want to add some more of the most popular expansions. I don´t know to be honest.

But only the core game should keep you busy for a very long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend the Gorm and/or flower knight as earlier monsters you can hunt, but neither are essential to the experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eatem wrote:
You will miss out on the discount for now . But the shop had a black friday sale last year with every expansion at 50% off. They will probably have it this year again.

The core game is pushed back 1-3 months due to the large amount of backers, if you check out the sale this black friday you can probably buy some expansions at a better price than this KS (only dragon king and dbk is 50% off) and get them before the core game will arrive.

EDIT: I saw you live in Chile, I don´t know what the shipping cost is from the shop... if you get a good price on shipping now you might want to add some more of the most popular expansions. I don´t know to be honest.

But only the core game should keep you busy for a very long time.

You can't really count on a 50% discount this year just because there was one last year.

I suspect they were trying to clear stock to make way for the KS. And with new stock not appearing until the end of this year for KS fulfillment, I would doubt they'll have much to sell, much less at discounted prices.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.