Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Poulsen
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing the advanced game are you allowed to get the same helper more than once if available?

Page 22 of the rules explains the setup for the advanced game but doesn't state whether or not you can get the same helper more than once so we assumed you could but don't want to break the game balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the rule book lacks in that point. So I normally have to say that it would be okay. But it is actually not.

No helper twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poulsen
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bayerbube wrote:

No helper twice.

I'm glad I asked. We allowed the same helper twice and it made for some very powerful combinations.

As a follow-up question:

The gray "Helpers" helper allows you to copy another players helper. Can you copy a helper that you already have? Example: I already have the "Change Revenue" helper and another player has one as well. Can I use the "Helpers" helper to copy the other plays "Change Revenue" helper?

I'm assuming that you can't since you're not allowed to obtain the same one twice but I just want to make sure.

Ode, my family loves this game. Thank you for this game and your quick help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You may copy a helper from another player you do not already have.

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy to hear it!

Have fun with the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.