5 Posts

Mechwarrior: Dark Age» Forums » General

Subject: Have a ton of mechwarrior for sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Rich

Washington
msg tools
Hey everyone I'm in the market to sell or trade a ton of mechwarrior dark ages miniatures. I have around 600-1,000 miniatures, a few bannsons raiders dice, some plastic mechwarrior rings, a few pins and around 20 boxes of 2002-2005 limited edition models still in their box.

Im located in Olympia WA and am just throwing some feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in these models. I would be happy to send pictures or a general list of models.

The majority of the models are Bannson's raiders and Spirit cats. Tons of uniques for both factions and lots of uniques for various other factions.

Things I would be interested in trading for are warhammer 40k, warmachine/hordes or vinyl records. Otherwise good ol green bills work for me.

Let me know!
-Thanks
-Cameron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B J
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested in some pins

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
valhallanguitar wrote:
Hey everyone I'm in the market to sell or trade a ton of mechwarrior dark ages miniatures. I have around 600-1,000 miniatures, a few bannsons raiders dice, some plastic mechwarrior rings, a few pins and around 20 boxes of 2002-2005 limited edition models still in their box...

-Cameron

Is this post still active?

I saw multiple eBay auctions ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
valhallanguitar wrote:
Im located in Olympia WA and am just throwing some feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in these models.

I'd be interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Rich

Washington
msg tools
Going to re post everything that didnt sell later this week. Like 2/3rd of the items sold.

I still have a huge lot of Bannons's Raiders and hundreds of Randoms that are not Bannons raiders. catz, or republic of the sphere.
Also have quite a few limited edition mechs still in box. I will post everything up soon and update my post.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.