Subject: Survivor count? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Geoffrion
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So sometimes I can be a bit OCD when it comes to completing and owning everything of a game I like. I'm trying to find a list of all Survivors and maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find one anywhere.

I've created a spreadsheet with everything I have. I get a count of 18 boxes (base game, expansion, hero boxes, etc.).

With those boxes I have 85 survivors.

Can anyone help me out with ones I'm missing, even if they are special or limited release?

Here is the list of all of the boxes of survivors I've got:
Gipi
Carl Critchlow
Paul Bonner
Karl Kopinski
Jovem Nerd
Paolo Parente
Huntsman Pack
Marc Simonetti
Adrian Smith
Naiade
Stefan Kopinski
Edouard Guiton
Grom & Thalia
John Howe
Neal Adams
Hero Box 1
Base Game
Wulfsburg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks fairly complete for the Kickstarter, though I am not commenting to verify that. I don't know if you're aware that two survivors have been made available since the Kickstarter that are not in any of the boxes you list. They are individually packaged and seem to have been available through certain brick and mortar stores and at conventions.

Based on the history of original Zombicide, there is a strong likelihood they will be offered in a future Black Plague Kickstarter: this was done with promos released between campaigns for the modern Zcide. But if you want to be sure to get them, you may not wish to risk that.

Both are of the KS exclusive style that are based on movie characters (Orlando Bloom and Russell Crowe, I believe).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also 1 new survivor through the Dice Tower's annual fundraiser on Indiegogo, but it's packaged with another mini from Arcadia Quest for $60.

Are you going to count the Massive Darkness heroes that can be used with the KSE crossover?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can add this promo figurine :

http://zombicide.eren-histarion.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/0...

http://zombicide.eren-histarion.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/0...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kakuuuu wrote:

Where is this available? First I've seen of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is a limited promo figure that was given during a certain festival in France. I think there are about 300 or 400 that have been made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with the OP on this one. My OCD kicked in pretty hard for this game. I have all the ones he listed, minus the Neal Adams pack. I meant him at a Comic Con and he gave me a pretentious vibe. I passed on his Special Guest pack.

-rudy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:

Both are of the KS exclusive style that are based on movie characters (Orlando Bloom and Russell Crowe, I believe).

I'm not sure if you are referring to the Benson and Homer characters, but those two exclusives were not offered during the KS and were only given to the brick and mortar stores as promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Geoffrion
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all! I realized that I was missing my Knights Pack and had to hunt for it. Which added 6 more survivors.

Found it under my daughter's crib, must have been my subconscious trying to interest her in my hobby through osmosis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
daviddoughty83 wrote:
Dormammu wrote:

I'm not sure if you are referring to the Benson and Homer characters, but those two exclusives were not offered during the KS and were only given to the brick and mortar stores as promos.

That's what I said.

I said they were available in retail stores and some conventions and are in the KS exclusive style of movie parodies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamemeltdown wrote:
There is also 1 new survivor through the Dice Tower's annual fundraiser on Indiegogo

I think the Eric promo may be a necromancer...

-rudy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Dads Podcast
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also the cross over with other CMON games like B-Sieged and Massive Darkness. Those are KS exclusives or big time $$ post KS on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.