Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Vinhos [+] [View All]
Dave Watson
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should the KS game include rules for the stretch goal expansions - mine did not - or are you just meant to figure out how to use them yourself? Ive tried emailing Eagle-Gryphon but none of the addresses I have found seem to work.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holzman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy came with individual sheets defining the stretch goal expansions. they are maybe half the size of a piece of paper each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have thoserules inside the box.
Take a look at this page:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/175640/vinhos-deluxe-edi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Watson
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally made contact with Eagle-Gryphon and they sent me the missing rule sheets, so I'm happy to get them and very pleased with the service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G
msg tools
What email did you use that worked?
Anywho, I uploaded the rules for all the expansions in the Vinhos Deluxe Edition Files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My KS copy was missing the stickers for the feature discs. This is the customer service email I used. Still awaiting response, but I just reached out to them today.

customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.