3 Posts

Allegiance: A Realm Divided» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about stake and holy water rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mbmb
I've read in another post that stake and holy water can be move around. So if I understand this correctly, it would mean that a unit equipped with a stake could attack, then, after that attack, I could pay 1 gold and equip the stake on another unit then attack again, and so on if I have more units and gold.

Am I correct? If so, isn't that a bit too powerfull? Early in the game, it will not be a big problem, but late in the game, this could be abused as money is not a big issue anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mbmb
Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
antoku ikaru
msg tools
mb
Sure, I'll bite.

Couple things. First, in my (albeit limited) experience, by the time gold is so unimportant that I'm willing to just spend it on whatever, the game has ended.

Assuming it hasn't, why would you ever buy basic units? If you've reached the point that you don't care about your gold as much, neither does your opponent, and they're only going after elite units. It seems like something you should worry about more in the beginning, when you're actually buying basic units.

But yes, from the text, it looks like you can spend 1 gold as many times as you like during your own turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.