Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Kent
Australia
Narara
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Correction to last log, Rudra was not lost, only had its CS reduced by one for that mission only)

Turn 3
The weather clears up, however only a modicum of air assets are available - ROI > 7AP, IROP > 3AP, meaning that India has Air Advantage.

India gets the initiative.

With the additional maneuverability India is able to push hard.

Russian airborne fly into Udampur and move adjacent to 37/I. LCH eliminated by ADF in CS for attack in 3114. IROP 2/XXX eliminated there.

Heavy counterattack from Lahore eliminated 55/XI in 2315.

Return IROP attack in 3114 eliminates IROP AH-1 from ADF in CS of attack, however IROP loses 2 steps in failed battle.

IROP adopts attrition in Kashmir, 1 step loss each from 28M/XV and 80/FNCA in Bandipora.

Russian airborne transported in Srinigar.

Later in the week another battle in 2315, eliminates 212/IV and reduces Indian 33/I.

In 3015 IROP 11/I armour is annihilated by Brigade Artillery support.

More attrition in Bandipora, but this is a fight that IROP can outlast, with all the steps in its mountain infantry.

Kasur is still not cleared which complicates the supply for units around Lahore.

Replacements IROP: 1/II to full strength, 17/I to full strength.
ROI: 2/IX, 16/XVI, 29/IX to full strength.

End of T3 Overall

Punjab

Lahore

Sialkot

Northern Border

Kashmir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.