Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
42 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Grail games sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Loc .
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
mb
hi peeps,

Grail games is having a 30% off sale until Jan 19. just wondering if anyone else was interested for the purposes of saving on shipping.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Ailinoro wrote:
hi peeps,

Grail games is having a 30% off sale until Jan 19. just wondering if anyone else was interested for the purposes of saving on shipping.


Free shipping if you reach $100.

Medici at $35 after discount is cheaper than the per box price for the 4 pack pledge level during the recent kickstarter campaign ... and you don't have to wait.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ho
Australia
ACT
flag msg tools
Spectator77 wrote:
Ailinoro wrote:
hi peeps,

Grail games is having a 30% off sale until Jan 19. just wondering if anyone else was interested for the purposes of saving on shipping.


Free shipping if you reach $100.

Medici at $35 after discount is cheaper than the per box price for the 4 pack pledge level during the recent kickstarter campaign ... and you don't have to wait.


Now I feel depress backing it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
xphia wrote:

Now I feel depress backing it!


Oops sorry. But it's helping you become a superbacker? whistle
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loc .
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
mb
Spectator77 wrote:
Ailinoro wrote:
hi peeps,

Grail games is having a 30% off sale until Jan 19. just wondering if anyone else was interested for the purposes of saving on shipping.


Free shipping if you reach $100.

Medici at $35 after discount is cheaper than the per box price for the 4 pack pledge level during the recent kickstarter campaign ... and you don't have to wait.


Shipping can also be split between peeps if less than $100...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Put me down for Medici.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth van Doorn
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a Circus Flohcati if it puts us over the shipping threshold?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Janssen-Gibson
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in purchasing a copy of Hanamikoji and Round House.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
do they have a website? or a price list / stock list?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loc .
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
mb
Critical Mass wrote:
do they have a website? or a price list / stock list?


Grailgames.com.au? Just google them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is the rest of their range?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SHOP Tab, then Full Catalogue.
You should get 12 items.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loc .
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
mb
Hi team,

Looks like enough interest to do this with free shipping. I'm happy to organise and pay unless someone else wants to. Payment to me will be due once I have paid.

I'll pull the trigger on the 15th once peeps have confirmed.

Can you please let me know if you're happy to proceed please comment below:

Kon - Medici
Michael - hanamikoji and round house
Garth - circus flocati (I know you said you be interested in to make shipping. Are you still happy to as we are over $100)



If anyone else wants to jump in you have until 10am on the 15th to confirm here in the forum.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth van Doorn
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Loc, I'm in for sure

Thanks for organising this. I'd offer but living out in the Deep South and not being a GLOGger it gets awkward to deliver. I'm trying to be less enthusiastic in running group buys!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth van Doorn
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Loc,

Can you also put me down for a Cat Box and a Medici please. I can't pass up cheap games... If my mathsing is right I'll then owe you $63 (14+14+35).

If it turns out I am getting the most I will run the pledge if you like. I'll feel guilty if you're just getting one game and I'm getting 3!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Janssen-Gibson
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ailinoro wrote:
Hi team,


Can you please let me know if you're happy to proceed please comment below:

Kon - Medici
Michael - hanamikoji and round house
Garth - circus flocati (I know you said you be interested in to make shipping. Are you still happy to as we are over $100)


Yes I am confirmed, Thanks for organising. PM me some bank details and I'll transfer ASAP.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loc .
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
mb
dzudz wrote:
Hi Loc,

Can you also put me down for a Cat Box and a Medici please. I can't pass up cheap games... If my mathsing is right I'll then owe you $63 (14+14+35).

If it turns out I am getting the most I will run the pledge if you like. I'll feel guilty if you're just getting one game and I'm getting 3!


Hey Garth, that might be easiest. I'm really only interested in a copy of hanamokoji.

So I will pass this over to you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Loc & Garth

You da Men.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beth Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Hello, if it isn't too late, can I please order Hanamikoji?
Just send me mail with bank details when payment is confirmed.
Thanks so much
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth van Doorn
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm staging a non-hostile takeover of the order from Loc, hope this is ok

My plan is to put up the final list on Wed night, then place the order on Friday. Can you check the list on wed to make sure I don't stuff anything up! I'll send thru bank details once we are all sorted.

For delivery, I'm in Tuggers and work in Civic. I don't tend to do GLOG or KLOG but happy to hand off a wad of games to someone who can deliver them if that suits people better.

In the case that something is sold out by the time I place the order, I'll just omit that from the order and let you know when i send thru payment details.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard :
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dzudz wrote:
...
For delivery, I'm in Tuggers and work in Civic. I don't tend to do GLOG or KLOG but happy to hand off a wad of games to someone who can deliver them if that suits people better.
...


Hi Garth, I am happy to mule these (from our mutual workplace) to anyone who would want them delivered to GLOG or KLOG, as I regularly attend both.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dzudz wrote:
Hi all,

I'm staging a non-hostile takeover of the order from Loc, hope this is ok

My plan is to put up the final list on Wed night, then place the order on Friday. Can you check the list on wed to make sure I don't stuff anything up! I'll send thru bank details once we are all sorted.

For delivery, I'm in Tuggers and work in Civic. I don't tend to do GLOG or KLOG but happy to hand off a wad of games to someone who can deliver them if that suits people better.

In the case that something is sold out by the time I place the order, I'll just omit that from the order and let you know when i send thru payment details.


Is this OK with Loc?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth van Doorn
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


I kid, I kid...

All above board Kon, I offered since I was ordering the most.
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, Just Checking.
No toe treading here.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth van Doorn
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nor here mate, the important thing is we all get our greedy mitts on some new cardboard goodness!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.