Subject: Dynamite Question and Discard cards Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sung Eun Park
South Korea
Suwon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If I want to execute a dynamite action, should my paleontologist be on a dig site which contains at least one bone?

2. Do all dinosaur cards have to be discarded after every exhibit phase although some cards haven't been completed yet so they didn't make any points?

3. In order to complete dinosaur cards, does its bone shape which I made must perfectly match the card illustrated?
Never allow any tiny single unique bone? just for some decoration.

This game is very lovely.
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brusky
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. It's not necessary that there be any bones in the space when dynamiting.

2. No, incomplete dinosaur cards remain until the end of the game, and are deducted from your score.

3. You can use unique bones as decoration to complete the dinosaur card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
/geeklist/240879
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
apegamer wrote:

2. No, incomplete dinosaur cards remain until the end of the game, and are deducted from your score.

Can you clarify on this please? The rules state incomplete cards add 3 to your notoriety. If you don't have the most notoriety then you add your notoriety to your score which means it could actually INCREASE your score. Or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.