Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Terror with 1,000 Legs has an effect which inflicts capture 3. The Swashbuckler has a card that lets him ignore capture. The only reference to the keyword capture is in the expansion material, and it consists of capturing Commanders.

What does this second, non-Commander and Darkness inflicted capture do? I'm guessing, maybe, it means you can't move for the duration? Can't act seems way too harsh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Felts
United States
Hamilton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Page 10 in the 2.0 rulebook under status effects: Capture X: This restricts a hero from acting during the hero cycle unless the player discards a number of hero cards from his or her hand equal to X. This effect last until the player discards the required cards.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 10 of the 2.0 rulebook.

Capture X: This restricts a hero from acting during the hero cycle unless
the player discards a number of hero cards from his or her hand equal to
X. This effect lasts until the player discards the required cards.

Harsh but you can still discard three cards and manage to do something in your turn (hopefully). I suppose the Swashbuckler is to agile to be captured!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I somehow missed that. I was checking in the keywords section thinking it would be there. Dumb mistake. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.