Subject: Harbor Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Lamson
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
In the text of the harbor building, it states that the player receives +1 VP per delivery. Does that mean that the player only receives the extra VP when the boat fills, or is that player granted the extra VP for each shipping turn i.e. every time he loads anything on to a ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Willy's Taxidermy
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Harbor Question
wulf (#25632),
Your second option is correct: Each time a player has an oppurtunity to load and loads at least one good they receive +1 VP.
- John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Lamson
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
Thanks, that's the way I interpreted it, but I was just making sure. Your answer came right after I confirmed it by reading the WBC PR Tournament reports, but it is appreciated nonetheless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Choz Sun
United States
Rather be in Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
This is odd because I have played tons of PR Online and the harbor in that game gives you +1 VP per good shipped i.e. someone chooses Captain and you have to ship 4 Indigos and in turn you receive 8 VPs. Needless to say, Harbor is a wanted purple building.

Is the online version dead wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
ChozSun (#35508),

If that is what it is doing, then yes...quite wrong.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinz Kiosk
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Choz,

Which online version are you referring to? BSW certainly doesn't play it that way, and never has.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.