Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just speaking with a collegue, and I was wondering if there were a way to bring up just how many games are in the database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may help

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/170212

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
locusshifter wrote:
I was just speaking with a collegue, and I was wondering if there were a way to bring up just how many games are in the database.

The easiest method to get a quick number is to click on "Games" and then the listing for "Games by Name". The number that is in the "All" category is the number of entries in the database... though this does not discount the non-game items (e.g. Miscellaneous Game Accessory, Miscellaneous Game Book, Miscellaneous Game Magazine, Miscellaneous Game Merchandise, Outside the Scope of BGG, et al., plus books about games) not to mention expansions. Current number seems to be 28350.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys

Frankly, I had missed Scott's post about the 30k, but I am glad to see how I could find this information out if I wanted to

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.