3 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Best expansions to start with to date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Just wondering your opinions on what the "Best" expansions to add to the base game are? Having trouble making up mind lol. Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just another Steve
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Part of the answer is up to you. If you really like military stuff, than you should consider getting Zombies!!! 2.

From adding to the game, I like Zombies!!! 3.5: Not Dead Yet which is the all card expansion. It lets you alter the mix of cards in the game by taking some out and replacing them with something you like better in the expansion.

i also like Zombies!!! 5: School's Out Forever which introduces the guts mechanic which allows you to modify your or your opponents hand size from one to five cards through new cards and the impact of die rolls.

Zombies!!! 6: Six Feet Under is also cool. It adds sewers and subways to the normal map allowing characters to move much more quickly between spots on the map but with some chance of dying if you're underground too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
sdonohue wrote:
Part of the answer is up to you. If you really like military stuff, than you should consider getting Zombies!!! 2.

From adding to the game, I like Zombies!!! 3.5: Not Dead Yet which is the all card expansion. It lets you alter the mix of cards in the game by taking some out and replacing them with something you like better in the expansion.

i also like Zombies!!! 5: School's Out Forever which introduces the guts mechanic which allows you to modify your or your opponents hand size from one to five cards through new cards and the impact of die rolls.

Zombies!!! 6: Six Feet Under is also cool. It adds sewers and subways to the normal map allowing characters to move much more quickly between spots on the map but with some chance of dying if you're underground too long.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I was looking at those very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.