GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,481 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Funny Moments in Gaming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Mitchell
Canada
Bethany
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to hear some stories about times you've cracked up your entire game group or other funny moments while playing games. Here is my ridiculous cheating story.

I was playing Codenames and my opponent gave the clue "Noise 3". The first guess was obviously correct, but then they had to think about the remaining two (ring and drill). We play without the timer, so I pretended to yawn like they were taking a long time and also made a noise like Dory in Finding Nemo.

To my surprise, my opponent went "oh okay, whale!" and touched that card. It was a bystander and clearly a wrong answer. I burst out laughing, as did the two guessers, and even my opponent whose turn was ended short started laughing. It was just so unbelievable that they would relate whale to noise and that they would listen to a "hint" from the opposing team in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.