GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,854 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » Variants

Subject: 2 Player variation, Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesper Andersen
msg tools
We have been trying to play the Road to Legend, 2 player. But without much success. We get killed, and don´t have time to make it for the objected.

Anyone having any ideas for rules modification. We have been thinking about extra action, as in Imperial assault, or only spawning white enemies.

PS: we don´t wanna have 2 characters each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john Parkinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I JUST NOTICED ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID RE THE SECRET PASSAGE. CAN I USE THAT IN RTL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you might have missed in the rules what foxreinard has pointed out

foxreinard wrote:
Are you using the 2-hero rule (each hero gets one free attack action and if they did not/could not take that free attack action they recover 2 damage at end of turn)?

I have played through Rise of all Goblins as a 2 player campaign and 4 player campaign and found it was easier when playing 2 players then it was with the standard 4 player campaign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Andersen
msg tools
It was the extra action pr. hero we have missed. Thx. How does it work if you a playing as 3 players ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ninjadk wrote:
It was the extra action pr. hero we have missed. Thx. How does it work if you a playing as 3 players ?
It doesn't. The 2 hero rule only applies to that situation. There's is no difference for 3 and 4 heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.